Chess Playing Dog
A man went to visit a friend and was amazed to find him playing chess with his dog. He watched the game in astonishment for a while.
"I can hardly believe my eyes!" he exclaimed. "That's the smartest dog I've ever seen."
"Nah, he's not so smart," the friend replied. "I've beaten him three games out of five."
Knowing you have the wrong airliner when;
- The pilot carries your luggage to the plane.
- You can't board the plane unless you have the exact change.
- Before you take off, the stewardess tells you to fasten your Velcro.
- The Captain asks all the passengers to chip in a little for gas.
- The Captain yells at the ground crew to get the cows off the runway.
- No movie. Don't need one. Your life keeps flashing before your eyes.
- All the planes have both a bathroom and a chapel.