In a morning Bible study, a group of women were studying how to live in a loving relationship with your husband. The women were asked, "How many of you love your husbands?"
All the women raised their hands.
Then they were asked, "When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?"
A few women answered today, some said yesterday, and some didn't remember.
The women were then asked to take their phones and send the text message, "I love you, sweetheart."
After a few minutes, the women were asked to exchange phones and read aloud the responding text messages.
Here are some of the replies:
1. Who is this?
2. Uh, mother of my children, are you sick?
3. I love you too.
4. What now? Did you wreck the car again?
5. I don't understand what you mean.
6. What did you do now?
8. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
9. Am I dreaming?
10. If you don't tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
11. I thought we agreed we would not drink during the day.
12. Your mother is coming to stay, isn't she?
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do...write to them?
Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen can look for them while they deliver the mail?
Dad #1: "My son is so smart that when he writes home from college, I have to go to the dictionary."
Dad #2: "You're lucky. When my son writes home, I have to go to the bank."